The SWFD Firefighter's Retirement System Board is scheduled to meet on August 31, 2020 at 2:30 pm. The meeting will take place electronically at the South Walton Fire District Administrative Office located at 911 North County Highway 393, Santa Rosa Beach, Florida.
Any person(s) who wish to be placed on the agenda shall contact Daniel LaTour at firstname.lastname@example.org within fifteen days of the meeting by providing the name of the speaker and the subject to be addressed.
TO JOIN BY COMPUTER:
Copy and paste this URL into your web browser:
It will prompt you to download ZOOM onto your computer if you do not already have it installed. I recommend that you download it before the meeting has started.
- After ZOOM is installed, the application will open, and a window will popup that reads “Enter your email and name”. Enter this information and click Join Webinar.
- To raise your hand to speak, click on ‘raise hand’ on the bottom of the ZOOM screen (you may have to move your mouse for the option to appear) and the Chairman will see that you have raised your hand.
- When the Chairman signals to unmute your line, then a popup will say “The host would like you to unmute your microphone.” You will need to click Unmute Now. You can then begin to talk.
TO JOIN BY PHONE:
- Dial one of these numbers:
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Enter the Webinar ID: 810 7308 1274 and press #.
- You do not need to enter a Participant ID. Dial # again.
- To raise your hand to speak, dial *9 on your telephone and the Board will see that you have raised your hand on their computers.
- Once the Chairman signals to unmute your line, you will be notified through your phone that you have been unmuted.
You can test the webinar on the official Zoom website: https://zoom.us/test